
Welcome to my blog. This is where I intend to keep a collection of reviews and basic thoughts on film and television. It may seem a bit self-indulgent (as blogs are), but since I spend most of my time giving people my opinions, I thought I might as well write them down somewhere, then strangers will be able to read them too. So there you go. My mission statement, like Jerry Maguire himself.
As it's Oscar season, all the half-decent films that the studios have deemed worthy and classy have been suddenly released recently, and I've been trying to see most of them, so the reviews will be coming soon (hopefully). Plus, Oscar nominations are announced tomorrow, so I'll be posting my predictions later tonight or tomorrow morning.
Or, maybe this will be the only post I make and I'll never look at this blog ever again. It's happened before.
No comments:
Post a Comment